Friday, June 06, 2003

Cog
I have a job interview today at Inn at the Falls. I worked there before and I really did enjoy it. Of course, once again I will be a cog in the wheels of high society. I always found it funny how a high class restaurant like that has such a laid back, positively rugged machine running behind it. If those rich slobs found out us poor slobs were the ones preparing their food, well it would be anarchy.

Of course I'd rather be a cog in the wheels of high society than a pawn in the fast-food army.

In other news: I cut my nails today for the first time in a while (I usually keep my right hand nails long for guitar playing). As a result I'm finding typing very awkward. Although I try to catch my numerous typos before I publish (or soon afterwards), some will invariably creep through.