Thursday, August 21, 2003

Lonely talk
All I want to talk about is being lonely and I don't want to talk about being lonely because being lonely sucks and talking about it is boring but I guess I should talk about it for lack of anything better to talk about even though it's boring and being lonely sucks as I stated before but I guess you probably remember that since it's in this very sentence but who knows these days with televisions and radios draining everyone's brain kind of like the "telescreen" or whatever it's called in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four where there's this screen that has propoganda on it and you can't turn it off but you can turn it down but not completely off and it makes everyone all stupid because Big Brother is watching and he don't want nobody to be smart and uppity for some reason even though it means there's no one exciting to talk to because everyone is stupid and Big Brother is obviously very smart but it's ironic because the very fact that he exists is the reason he is obviously very lonely.