Sunday, June 29, 2003

I can't find Nemo!
The local theater here seemingly won't ever be showing Finding Nemo. What a rip-off. I actually want to see that movie. Instead they are showing sure-to-win-an-oscar Charlie's Angels II. I actually watched the first Charlie's Angel (2000) movie the other day on TV. Let me tell you, it was the stupidest piece of garbage I've seen in a while. Although I'm sure it does justice to the equally shitty TV show.

Oh yeah, they're also showing 2 Fast 2 Furious. Jesus H. Christ. Are they not allowed to show movies that people will remember come next week?

Don't forget the easily forgettable When Harry Met Sally Alex and Emma. And we get to look forward to Legally Blonde II! Oh boy. Hollywood makes me want to puke. Terminator III better be good, to make up for the spitoon that is movie-going this summer.