Thursday, August 07, 2003

Blogger Typepad Blogger Typepad Blogger Typepad Blogger...
It really pisses me off that Blogger has decided to stop archiving my posts all of a sudden. Typepad is looking better and better all the time. But the fact is, it costs money. Yes, yes, it's a very small amount of money, but it's money nonetheless. I'm trying to live with the fewest possible societal ties, or chains. I can't have a Typepad bill (however small) looming over my head for as long as I keep a weblog (which will certainly be forever). I have faith that Blogger will smarten up and start archiving my posts again. The posts are in the database, they just aren't being published to the archive page. Oh well, it's not like anyone is gonna be using the "PermaLink" to reference any of my posts anyway.

And yes, I've already abandoned the idea of "one super duper big post". It's just not my style. I write short and sweet entries. That's just how I do it.