Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Mozeba revamp
I am now going to begin completely revamping the Mozeba site. I am going to delete all my Blurty posts and use that account for a blogish interface, using javascript to syndicate it to my geocities account. If you check the Mozeba site regularily over the next few days, you'll be able to see the transformation for yourselves! Of course, it'll be completely uninteresting to any human being (and any dolphin, probably) but me.

Edit: New design pretty much finished. It looks a little glitchy on Mozilla, but that will soon be remedied (I won't be able to test it on any other browsers but Internet Explorer, so we'll just pretend it works flawlessly on everything else.) Oh, and that'll probably be a temporary logo in the top left corner until I find a better one.