Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Beethoven binge
After going months without really listening to any music, I rediscovered my love of Beethoven today. "Genius" is an understatement for this guy. I can't begin to imagine being able to write music 1/1,000,000th as good as him.

I also listened to some Mozeba CDs today. I've always been disappointed with our recordings so have generally refrained from listening to them much. But today, for some reason, it seemed like I was hearing it from another perspective, an objective view. I found that it was pretty damn good. Even Mind was rather enjoyable.

Wow, I sure am becoming obsessed with music lately, eh? For 5 months I barely ever mentioned music in this weblog, and now suddenly it's all I can talk about. Maybe it means I'm getting even more comfortable with writing in this thing.