Sunday, June 01, 2003

Eclipse
For any new readers (yeah right), here are some random facts about me:

-I am a fledgling musician living in Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada. I don't even make enough money to buy a gun and shoot myself.

-I absolutely hate Microsoft Internet Explorer. I was in that prison for years before I found Mozilla, the best browser ever.

-I have decidedly left-wing views on politics, which once in a while result in humourously ignorant comments to my posts.

-If you find any spelling mistakes in my posts it's probably cause you're spelling it wrong and I am right.

-I never sleep, like the villain in Die Another Day. If you want to call me on this, just check the timestamps on various posts and do the math.

-I am obsessed with "logging" of any sort. I don't know why, exactly.

-I will be constantly obsessed with the layout of this blog. I'm hoping that the "clean and simple"ness will quell that obsession, but I doubt it. Usually I'll just be tweaking and editing small aspects, so it shouldn't disrupt your gawking pleasure.

-I smoke, and drink lots of caffeine (see "I never sleep"), but I can still run great distances at great speeds (as long as there's no hills and a murderer is chasing me).

-I am 19 years old and I have systematically greying hair.

Yep, that's pretty much it. Now that you know me, send me a card on Christmas.